Renovation planning can be fun. Getting someone to help you make decisions and choose all the little details takes the stress out of the process, and saves countless weekends looking at tiles and taps!
My renovation service can include some or all of the following:
- A detailed colour scheme for the project. (See Colour Consulting Service)
- Confirmation of skirting and architrave style and size.
- Confirmation of flooring choice, size and colour.
- Kitchen, bathroom and laundry design to include advice on lay out, cupboard colours and finish, benchtops and splash backs.
- Specification of the style and colour of any new joinery through out (built in wardrobes, book shelves, playroom joinery and a study nook, etc).
- Sourcing of kitchen, bathroom and laundry tapware, sinks, lighting, handle details, etc.
- Choice of floor, wall and feature tiles for bathrooms and laundry through out.
- Specification of lighting, power switches, etc through out.
- Site visits and consultation with trades through out the building process.
Renovation planning and interior design services are quoted on an individual basis.