Many people have the bones of their home in place, but are struggling to pull together a look that is cohesive, practical and beautiful. Getting help with the interior decoration of your home saves a huge amount of time and helps to avoid costly mistakes.
This service can either be done as an in home design service, where we work together face to face, or as an e-design service (working remotely online).
I quote based on your specific requirements, whether it be a scheme for one room, a plan for your entire home, or an hourly rate for those who just need some assistance with making decisions.
My interior decorating service can include some or all of the following:
- Choice of appropriate furniture, bedding, soft furniture, rug, artwork and styling choices to complete a scheme for each room.
- Selection of an appropriate window dressing for each room where required.
- Decorative lighting and task lighting choices.
- Development of a design board for each room, presented with appropriate product / fabric samples.
- A detailed schedule of items for sign off by you.
- Completion of floor plans where required.
- A detailed list of associated costs to purchase and install all items to complete the rooms.
I would provide access to trade discounts on items where ever possible.
Costs will be quoted based on your specific requirements.