Choosing colour for your home can be a daunting task. Its important to take into consideration the aspect, natural light and architectural style of your particular space. A white that looks fantastic in your friend’s home may not read the same way in yours.
Working with a colour consultant takes the guess work out of choosing the right colours. I would visit your home to get a better understanding of the space and light, as well as the look you are hoping to achieve.
Details can include:
- Paint colours selected for walls, woodwork, architectural detailing, etc.
- Flooring colour – timber, concrete, tile or carpet.
- Exterior colours to include paint, roof colour, guttering, downpipes, etc.
- Powder coat colour selection where applicable.
- Kitchen and bathroom cupboard and bench top colours if required.
You will receive paint colour samples and a detailed specification document to give to your painter.